Harness the Power of Testimonials

I would argue that the most powerful message a marketer can communicate is a testimonial. Try this on for size:

"When we worked for the first time with 'Move Your Business to the Next Level' it became clear very fast that Brooke knew more than we did about marketing and he helped us identify a direction that created an efficiency in who we would market towards. The process allowed us to achieve our calendar scheduled goals and do it with an understanding that helped us understand more about who we were and where our strengths lay as an organization. Thanks Brooke!"

Or how about this one:

"Brooke Higgins has been a key factor in taking my business to the next level. I can
honestly say that without Brooke’s guidance and support, I would not be where I am today. Brooke has the business skills and vision to see what needs to be done and the communication skills to convey important information to his clients. He has superior knowledge of all business areas, especially the marketing aspects. Most importantly Brooke has a keen insight to help develop the potential in people. He has helped me to focus my efforts where they are most needed, and set me on a course for success. If you are looking to make some real changes and take your business to the next level, then I highly recommend that you work with Brooke Higgins."

I may be tooting my own horn, but these are direct quotes from my clients. Could I have said it any better? Perhaps I could have written more flowery things about myself. But isn't it more powerful when it comes from someone else? Can't you sense something other than "I am the best, hire me!" Of course! The above quotes come from other business owners not different from you. Their experiences directly relate to experiences you could have.

The lesson here: get as many testimonials from satisfied clients as you can. Harness the power of these messages. Testimonials move people to action. Most happy customers are glad to provide glowing praise for you and your business. So don't be afraid to ask for them. They cost little but return much.

And once you get those testimonials, put them up on your website, on your brochure and on your marketing materials. Blast them wherever you can. You will see the influence that testimonials create and you too can harness their power.

No comments:

Post a Comment